Old 06-18-2013, 07:12 PM
dublb

I have a contract, & the interest rate is locked in at 4.125%. I'm cautious though. I tried ta buy a house 2 years ago & it was a dissaster. It needed repairs & Fannie May (who we were buyin' the house from) wouldn't let us do 'em & wouldn't do it themselves & the mortgage company wouldn't loan us the $ w/out the repairs. Sigh. Fannie May gave us other headaches before that. Pray that this goes smooth for us.
I've been busy workin' on some crazy blocks. I joined a RR where we each embellish 1/4 0' each other's blocks. There was a person who dropped out & 1 block was lost & 1 block was done differently than requested. No one was mad but the lady w/the lost one was very sad. So we are makin' her another one. The lady who's block was done differently than she requested was not mad nor sad a'tall, but we are doin' her another block in her requested theme as a surprise. Well I've got 3 CQ blocks that have ta be done this month.
I don't have time for anything right now. LOL (I will git my MB done though. I promise.)

Last edited by dublb; 06-18-2013 at 07:15 PM.