Old 06-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Elisabrat

I sent! my partner says she is sending, hopefully to Jaba/Jan because I leave here in just three days! I had yesterday all planned but life had other plans for me. I had to roto rooter my arm again another clog. Oh fun. It is about every 8 to 10 weeks now that I go in for repairs. I think I need a newer model me!

I woke up achy and hungry.. at 4 am. oh bother. a tad early for much of anything. so what do I do? have a cup of noodles and a glass of ice water ..now its almost 5 getting tired again. so maybe one more tiny nap til the world knocks on my door and says get your tail in gear. I sure hate that knock sometimes. I think this is why my Sun and Mondays have been so special to me. I dont have to be up and out the door at 6 a.m. I can take reality a bit slower then especially my Mondays. (those are my weekend days for dialysis) .. I get up, take my sweet time with everything and well its usually after 8 before I even get dressed. I feel like a sloth but what the heck, once a week, be a sloth. I am still up by 5 but no rush. oh what a luxury. I will patiently wait with tapping toes for your man to go back to the old country and get me some licorice. very patiently. tap tap tap...