View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:00 AM
Elisabrat

What a sweet little angel! How lucky to be able to hold them when they are so little.. I think your very fortunate.

I received a beautiful package of fat quarters all wrapped up with pretty silver curl sheen ribbon from my partner Girliegirl (?) Shirley. She sent me gorgeous stars, stripes and flags and I can't wait to put them into a runner! I kept my camera out of packing being the smart girl that I am. Being half whacked however I packed up the little thing you put the card into that plugs into the computer (name eludes me currently) and I cant post pictures! I hope you took a pic Shirley so you can post for me please they are so lovely I want everyone to drool over them.

I have truly enjoyed all the patriotic colors this month and think we will be seeing some fun projects come out of them. A wonderful addition to the fq stash. I love using my fat quarters.. its easier to pull one and use it for me than to cut a piece out of my not huge 1 yrd stash for some reason. Like I am saving those for??