Old 06-19-2013, 04:34 AM
DustysMomma

LOL, you and your patience....tap tap tap. He goes back 7/23-7/31. He goes to Korea 8/17-8/26 too. Yep, it's that time of year. He's got 2 other stateside trips in there too that I know of. It's like this every summer. The trip he comes home from today, if the conference is in a "good" place, I usually go with him too, but Finland, not so much. I didn't go when it was in Poland or London either. Well, London was because of my foot.

I didn't get to sleep until after 1, then woke up at 4:30 for no reason. I turned my nature DVD back on & rolled over. Then I woke up 15 minutes before the alarm. I think I get scared that I've turned it off in my sleep when I wake up restless like that, because I have done that before. I can't get up at 5 am anymore like I used to. I'd get up at 5 central to be at work 40 miles away at 8 eastern time, because it was in the other time zone. At the time, I was in school too, so sometimes I only got like 3 hours of sleep if I had work due that was taking longer than expected. I'm glad that's behind me. When I was looking for a job this time, I didn't even look over in that area. Their unemployment rate is 2.5% higher than ours and I don't need that commute anymore. That's why I went back to school to begin with! I kinda like being in a place where no matter where in the city limits of Auburn I work, I can go home for lunch if I want to. Of course, I miss my friends, since I used to live over in that other area, but I'm getting too old to do that commute every day. So, all of this to say that I share in your need to slow it down in the mornings when possible.