Old 06-19-2013, 09:00 AM
dabbler312

I finally sent my project - jaba should see it by Friday - the first day of summer. I haven't sewn a stitch in a couple of weeks as the eczema on the palm of my hands is pretty bad this time; they keep blistering and weeping; didn't want to make a mess on the project and have to start over - finally gave in and put gloves on to finish on time. Sorry jaba for such a delay. Imagine having 50 papercuts, burns or blisters on the palms of your hands - the itching about drives me nuts on a good day - it's also on both eyelids, behind one ear, both ankles and up the lower part of both legs and a small area of both arms. I have ointments from the doctor but they're not working very good. I'm just thankful that it hasn't invaded private parts yet. Dr once thought my problem might be allergy based but he says it's not severe enough yet to run tests - wants to see if the ointment will work - in the mean time I suffer bouts of itchiness - is that even a word? guess it is now.

I'm grateful that I don't have to commute for my job - I live within five miles of my work. I still like to get up early in the morning - it's my chore time for filling bird feeders and just enjoying the start of the day.

You all have a great day.