Old 11-19-2009, 10:58 PM
barbsbus

I got two dolls in the mail today from Knot sew and Moosegirl. They are both adorable. Thank you so much. I have to get my camera from my daughter this weekend so I can take some pictures. They will have a special place on the display shelves in my sewing room and I will share them with all the great grands when they are old enough to appreciate them. For now they will be up high out of reach but I will be able to show them off with supervision. I really enjoy these doll swaps. I will be sending the dolls I have been working on early next week.
I am very busy getting ready for a presentation for my quilt guild next Monday. I am going to demonstarte how to make rag quilts and so I have been making four quilts for the great grands as part of the presentation and also lots of other visuals as part of the presentation. I still have one more quilt to make and I think I will make the dead line. I tend to procrastinate, but I do work pretty well under stress. LOL. It's sometimes kind of squirrely keeping DH happy and well cared for when I get involved with big projects.