Old 06-19-2013, 11:11 AM
QuilterMomma

It seems that the prettier ones are just now getting done for me. Last year I did some really nice ones, but did a bunch that just were not perfect and gorgeous. The ones I have left now are on that side of nicer.
Good report for me, I am almost done with the UFOs, then I am on to the WIPs. I do have several of those. I do not want to call them UFOs, because they are ones that I worked on or just got all cut up and ready to go but never started them. Those are WIPs right? So the discussion goes on. I know I have a Hunter Star that is a UFO without a doubt. Have picked it up and set it down so many times. Then there is that Moose Applique Wallhanging that I have picked up, set down, picked up, set down, all the tracing, cutting, fusing, and such is ready, all it needs is assembled, quilted, and binding. Do our swap blocks from last year count as ufos? I have quilted up the ones from previous years. I would hope they are WIPs. I have several of those I need to put into some quilts. I have three sets cut and ready to be assembled. I just have not taken the time to put them into quilts. Please give me some clarification so I do not feel like I am never going to see the end of these UFOs.