View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Pat G

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
Has anyone tried this? I'm interested in knowing how many have tried it and was not totally pleased with the results.
http://dofxxs.com/
I would not have anything to do with any of these products. I have been having a huge hacking problem after opening a link to Dr. Oz's ads for Garcinia Ambrosia. I get the ads by way of what appears to be emails from my family & friends. . They start out with friendly greetings suggesting the link came from family.

I fell for it the first time since it appeared to come from my oldest son & I thought he was advising me of this product so I bought it. Totally useless in my opinion. I cont. to get the scam emails though.

I belong to an online grp. for my pattern glass & many of them are also now getting these scam emails. They say to ck. out the email addresses to see if they're correct. They say there is usually something fishy about them. I started emailing family & friends to ask if they sent the links & NO none of them did. I wouldn't touch any of these things now.

People a lot smarter on computers than I am say to change our passwords to stop it.

Pat G