Old 06-19-2013, 04:12 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yep, I had a GREAT day with bf and she ended up doing all the driving 'cause she feels worse riding that driving some days. We got her dh computer to the great store of repair, and they will notify her of what is wrong and will have the excuse to go back next week again (like we need and excuse to have fun???? Lol!!)

Shop owner and I agreed on her doing the drawing for the guitar, transferring it into ART and emailing it to me. We also discussed the tables issue, that the machines do not fit with the sewing tables I got from her and today's embroidery stand we took completely out of the box and checked it...then I told her I could not take it with me 'cause we were in Susan's car and there was no room. She agreed to look at (maybe fix) the problem with my 1530's sewing table I ordered that was put together backward. Still discussing the new Bernina 550 desk that does not allow the knee lift to work.

And bf took me to the last 3 local area shops in Iowa, (Lucas, Chariton two shops: Sampler and Ben Franklin) and I found fabric that came home with me. Will show pictures tomorrow when I get a minute to do so...schedule looks very busy...housework (clean out bottom of refrigerator freezer that mysteriously got berry juice in it...drawer was left ajar last night) , share crop of rhubarb with neighbor and quilt store owner here, etc., and take meds tomorrow (did not today)...they sometimes make me sleepy.