Old 06-19-2013, 05:26 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

You've been home, how long, DublB? Time to unpack .......... and before you start the serious packing!

QNSue ... my goodness what a day, with a lot of miles travelled and stops made! Sounds like you are having a lot of problems with your machines and tables. And no meds?

Today was a bit of a trip down memory lane for me ... started out as a normal day in the office and working on a couple of projects. ... OKSGlad and GGal, you'll get a chuckle at this ... got a call this morning from friends that they needed a new Hay Moisture Tester and could not get one locally (2 hrs drive from me). Well, the John Deere dealer could, but it would be two weeks. As though that would be any good! So I was commissioned to locate and acquire one at our local TSC. A phone call and then off to pick it up, proud of Mission Accomplished! Then ... I checked with the local JD and New Holland dealers. Guess what? they had several models and different prices. So off I went in the other direction. Checked them out re the different sizes and features. Came home with one that was far better ... and $100 LESS. Now I have to take the other back to TSC ... and meet them 1/2 way tmro for the great exchange. hhmmmm, suppose I could keep the difference and do a little FART? Nahhh I am SO kind!

Just call me Farm Wife for Hire!
(and yes, I enjoyed it ... and reminded myself how much I miss it, even after all this time!)