Old 06-19-2013, 06:57 PM
carriem

QNS--I am happy to hear the shop owner is working with you since you told her in advance what you wanted the machine for....it only seems right. Sounds like you had a nice time with bf today.

QE--Bev is the only one who hasn't shown us her May MB yet....which I see she told us. I look forward to seeing the new blocks posted over the next couple weeks. My June block has gone out and I would guess will arrive by the weekend.

Bev--praying things go smoothly at the inspection.

OK--I look forward to seeing the finished anniversary quilt.

Ggal--have a fun shop hop tomorrow! Are some of those shops the same that were in the IL/IN one I did last year on the way to the retreat? Are you looking for anything particular? I am keeping the booklet from the All Iowa Shop Hop so I can have a list of shops when I am out here and there. Our Fall Retreat is going to be at a different location this time...south instead of east, so we will be doing some shop hopping on our way there...I think there are 4 shops between here and there we haven't been to before.

Jan--great job on your Rosie quilt!!

Karen--not sure if I posted or not, but you had some very nice quilts in the last week...sorry you are in pain. Did you get some good rest in?

Anael--how is the blue Christmas wallhanging coming along? Did you say today was "twin day"?

Jeanie--happy to hear the check is on it's way, now for the contractors to get there sooner than later.

Janie, DD and GrannyQ--you must be pretty busy since we haven't heard from you in a while???

Honchey--just thought I'd say "hi" in case you are checking in...praying for you.

Tomorrow after taking DD to dr's ed class, if it isn't raining I plan to take a walk, get cleaned up and then work on the "Vanilla Sky" quilt I am working on. (If rain I sew sooner) I have one side of the outer border, a little quilting and binding left. I have to pick her up at noon, so would like to at least get the border and quilting finished...maybe even miter the binding strips.