Old 06-20-2013, 03:31 AM
meanmom

Pam the quilt is beautiful. I love bright colors and lots of color. I haven't gotten much quilting done lately. I have been spending a lot of time running back and forth to my parents house. I have usually been going twice a day. It is about a 25 to 30 minute drive so I am killing a lot of time. My dad continues to hang in there. I don't know what is keeping him alive as he eats almost nothing. Maybe a tbsp a day and drinks very little. HIs kidneys and liver are failing. he was awake when I was there last night for a little while.
I also have my SIL here for a visit. My husbands sister. We have been having a good time running around. Unfortunately this involves a lot of going out to lunch etc. Also this leaves very little time for exercise. My SIL is going to visit some old friends today so I will go to my spinning class and then to my parents I did get my quilt layered to quilt and hopefully will get a little bit of time to work on it this afternoon. I am anxious to get it finished because I want to start something new.
Lots of yummy vegetables starting to come in from the garden so this will help with my eating.
Pat