Old 06-20-2013, 06:50 AM
SMPPAM

Here's the scoop- I am a quilting machine consultant at one of the largest suppliers in the country. It's not that we don't want to price machines for you, it is just that some manufacturers restrict their dealers from pricing and selling their machines over the phone or internet. They require customers to come into the store. That allows us to properly access the customer's needs and direct them to the machine that fits their needs and budget. It also allows the machines to be properly demonstrated.

We sell 14 different brands, and there are many that don't have those restrictions. The HandiQuilter Sweet 16 is the same machine as the Tiara (made for Babylock), and it can be bought right through our phone department. It is sold with or without the stitch regulator, shipped free and also we offer financing at 0% interest. Handiquilter also makes the Avante (18" stand up model) and the Fusion (24" stand up machine).

I'm glad to answer any questions you may have.

Originally Posted by AlienQuilter View Post
I'm really curious but don't want to go to a dealer and ask about it.

I need to know if it's even feasible finance wise before looking.

Concept is interesting since it's in it's own table and made for a small work area.