View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Snooze2978

Sue, I got the same email and checked them out as I use their threads a lot. In fact I'm using one of their threads on my quilt machine right now. Well, I kept telling myself don't do it, wait, wait, wait..................but my brain just wasn't listening to me and I picked up 3 of every color I didn't already have and picked up 1 or 2 of those I did have. Wish they wouldn't keep changing out their colors as I have some they no longer carry and I just got them within the past 6 months. Anyway, my credit card was screaming at me so you know the story on what my total may have been. Anyway, now I'll have lots of colors to choose from. As I have 8 more quilts waiting to be quilted I'll be able to pick and choose which colors to use.

I have a new to me Innova and this machine seems to like CT's threads. I rarely ever have tension issues since I watched Jamie Wallen's video on bobbin tension. The leftovers in my bobbins I use to piece with so nothing goes to waste. Just wish it wasn't so linty.

For those who have purchased the polyester threads, what's your opinion on them? I have about 5-6 of them but have yet to use them. Wish they came in more colors though.

Thanks,

Suz in Iowa