Old 06-21-2013, 04:08 AM
SEGASAL

WOW...so much going on since I last checked in...Congrats Starshine on your gd! She is a totally keeper...and she is already buttering grandma up I see...lol My grandson will be here in September some time. I cannot wait to meet him!

Surgery went well on Wednesday! I was in even 30 minutes before I was scheduled to go! Woke up in he middle but not to bad. At least it was only once this time instead of twice. So they have gotten been. I am glad to have it done with. Right now I have 20/50 in my right eye and 20/40 in my left. So it works. All of the color is amazing now. I cannot believe how different green looks, and how vibrant blues can be. It is a whole new world. The best part is going from from a -16 refraction to a -1! Now if they could find a cure of the Retinitis Pigmentosa that I have I would probably be able to drive again. They are working on stem cell research over in China and have had some success. It is very controversial because of where the stem cells come from. Who knows when it will get approval here in the US but heck yeah I want to be on that list for sure!

Hope everyone is enjoying summer we are supposed to get hot and humid here this weekend! YUCK! Well I am off to find some breakfast and maybe go to a garage sale or two a couple towns away!