View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:35 AM
QuilterMomma

I finished one last night, finally again, but this one has been around for about 16-17 years. At least I knwo the fabric was and was assembled last year, yep during the 120 quest, but did not get it quilted till now and the binding is on. Not like the five sitting there waiting for binding. LOL My husband bought this fabric from our old business, Great American Bazaar, from a vendor there who purchased the swatches from fabric dealers. Did not have enough of each to do on their own, so why not combine fruit and flowers. I love both so seemed the best idea. The sashing is from some left over fabric I had that is from Laura Heine's fabric collection from about the same time frame. When I Lived in Billings, Montana, went to her shop all the time. When in town, I still stop in and see her beautiful work. Her shop is Fiberworks. You can view online. The borders I found on sale a couple months ago here in Spokane at Haddies. Worked for me. Now, only four more of my own sitting there ready to be quilted.
Attached Thumbnails flower-quilt.jpg   flower-block.jpg