View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:46 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by grant15clone View Post
Thank you Steve. I have never used ATF on my machines and felt that I could not comment on what I did not know about first hand. I was waiting for a comment on this.
There was a comment on QB recently about using CLR to remove rust and was waiting for comments on that as well as other things used and never found out the result. I think a tips and tricks thread might be in order as well as a Do and DON'T to a machine might be good too. I have seen a lot of mistakes made and I for one would like everyone to have good results. You, Joe, Miriam the Cathy's, Glen, and so many others that have advice one way or another would be most helpful to everyone I think. I know I could learn from, and have learned, from people here on QB. We all, and others have learned and shared. There should be a place for the do's and dont's. Don't you think? Is there one already for restorations and repair? If so, direct me with a link. If not, let's get one going and have a link to it here. I think it is needed. I have a lot to share and am more than willing. And I know I am not alone.
~G~
I think this is suppose to be what you are wanting... LOL