Old 06-21-2013, 10:42 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Anael, we can start right here on our raid!! And pet all my fabric from the Iowa Shop Hop (there were 82, QuiltE, but the BF at Centerville was officially off the list) Made it to eight or so, I think...and the fabric I got from BF during their closing sale! One lady literally stood on their porch and waved us into her parking lot!

I think, QuiltE, there are a couple of hold outs in posting MBs. {[(QuiltE, Janie is in Red Deer, AL., and I hope she is alright!)]} I like how Mirabelle and GrannyQ showed us all the squares together. They look so special and lovely that way. And I liked GrannyQs BB show and tell, too. Have gotten mine together, need to get it quilted next, love the way they look!! Great job on yours, GrannyQ.

Mirabelle, hope ds appreciates your TLC. Don't forget to take care of yourself, too.

Think dh and I are going back to the QBlock and talk to the owners about sewing cabinets and how the machines are setting in each one, before the 30 days are up...then I can arrange the sewing room to our satisfaction, letting us both move around in the tables and sew.