Old 06-21-2013, 02:39 PM
gardnergal970

GrannyQ...beautiful block for Dubib and QuiltE's really does play well with your earlier ones. So sorry about your DH's health. I will be praying for both of you.
Anael...how creative you are with your camera. Thanks for sharing.
QNS...hope you can get the sewing tables resolved to your satisfaction. I'll try to catch up with the pictures. It's such a process from my iPad and my camera isn't much better.
OK...I bought a bundle of FQ's of men's shirtings at the hoarders shop. I loved how your DGD's quilt turned out and will try something similar.
QNS...at the first shop, I got 10 yards of tone on tone cream, and found three other bolts I could finish for the full 50% savings and about 16 yards in all. Pretty much blew what I wanted to spend for the whole day but it didn't stop me entirely as I was able to find fabrics at other stops which I needed for a couple of other quilts I have planned.
i planned to mail this Month's MB today but I can't find it. It's been on my design wall for a couple of weeks and I must not have put it with the other blocks I've completed when I laid out another quilt. I'm going to give it over the weekend to show itself before I consider making another one. It has to be here someplace safe where I knew I would look for it. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Last edited by gardnergal970; 06-21-2013 at 02:43 PM.