Old 06-21-2013, 03:10 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Just giving you a bad time, GG...I am guilty of not posting either...as I told Anael, first stop with the virtual RV would be here!! Whatever will be ,will be with the sewing tables, but I hope we can get what really fits with the new machines.

Love that AC today; its hit 90 degrees outside. Yep, its summertime! And so dry in the garden.

Got through most of the containers in the Quilt Room, but still looking for a certain blue fabric to complete a nine patch....where does things go???? Beats me; may have to say a prayer tonight, like I did with the Farmer's Scrap quilt instructions and it hit me on the head the next day in the quilt room, literally falling down off the shelf. Appreciated the help.

Watched House Hunters on TV today and a family was moving from London to the Isle of Guernsey and looking for a house. Even though they had $900.000.00 it was not going very far for a family home 'cause not many was available. But they loved their life on the island and being able to grow closer together in their new home. Looks like an interesting place with beaches everywhere. Hope you enjoy your visit there, OksewGlad.