Old 06-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Teddybear Lady

My weekend is going to challenge me! Today is my mom's birthday. She is 79. She wanted a "pizza party" of all things at her house. My youngest brother and family live here in town where I live. He is smoking some meat, so maybe I can eat some of that. My other brother and family are coming in from Georgia. We also have a friend who is going to college in TX who has flown in. She's Victoria the young lady from China that I made a quilt for. As you can see, my mom makes a party out of everything! haha Only problem I have is being around all the food...I want to eat it! I'm going to take plenty of water, my snacks, and try to eat like a sensible person. We'll see how long that lasts with pizza, cake (my daughter-in-law is making) pie (my mom's sister makes a pie called 4 layer delight) and mom asked me to make her recipe of coconut cream pie. I confess, I did lick the spoon earlier when I made it. I'm going to try and remember how good I felt Thursday when I weighed less even in my jeans. Maybe that will be my inspiration for the weekend. We'll see.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.