Old 06-21-2013, 06:15 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanieW ... glad to see you are safe, and I hope and pray it continues! Last I heard the Saddledome is flooded to the 14th row. YIKES! Haven't heard from my "adopted" niece yet ... she lives downtown Calgary, high and dry (27th floor) ... though wondering about her car, and trek to work, etc.

GGal
... do you suppose it is stuck to the back of a quilt top, and you have quilted in along with the completed quilt? OH, wouldn't that be a story!

Anael .. now if you turned that photoshopped pic upside down, they woulld not be Pooped Peonies but totally Perky Peonies!

JeanieG ... ITA GrannyQ has a grand quartet. Working with her block, has sold me on BW+R ... something I never thought I would like. I sure have changed my tune on that!

QNSue ... so are you saying that the Guernsey prices will be beyond OKSGlad's budget? and we don't have to fear losing her to the Isle? I had some "blues" that were lost for awhile ... and found them earlier tonight. And to think I was not even looking for them at the time!