View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 06:43 PM
queenof2802

**PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED OR MAILED YET***

Lynnie, I haven't posted yet. Hope to be up on Monday. Going with the summer theme. Either summer treat or summer colors.

Love the thread catcher! Everyone is receiving GREAT goodies.
This week was the week from you know where! Too much going on at my house. As I was shopping at Michael's, the event coordinator approached me about coming on board as their Paper Craft Instructor. Had an interview with the Manager yesterday. He hired me!! Well, have to wait for the background check to come back. Hope he doesn't find that body I buried in the back yard several years ago. Just kidding! I know that is just routine now. I should hear something by Thursday of next week. Also, the secretary from church is retiring. They announced that they will be accepting resumes until the 7th. DH and I have talked it over, and I will be putting my resume on the preacher's desk Sunday. I do like my job that I have now, but the hours are not very desirable. The pay is lower than what I was getting before my previous job wanted me to go to commission only . Not to mention my fortune that I got a few months go that said "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you." Three months from that time is July. Don't really believe in that sort of thing, but it did make me think.