Old 06-22-2013, 04:23 AM
Elisabrat

ok dumb question being well me no one here will notice right? is a slow group three months or two? A large one is four but I thought originally the fast was one month quicker, now its two? oh dear keeping up with ya'all is tough work! I love the Egyptian fabric I would think cream brown, black those tones would work great with all those fabrics. you could then sash in a like color and it would all tie in nicely. Good call Quiltermomma.

I am about to start my trip to Wyoming. I am calling it "Le grand adventures of Le brat and her entourage" it sounds way better than getting in the car soon with El Grumpo and my screaming cats. I am super sad to leave the forest and know I will cry on my way out. leaving home but going to a new one. Starting over. again. For the very last time I hope. I want to settle so bad. just be ..home. So get ready to hear of my exciting jaunt down the mountain, across the dessert ..to grandmothers house we go! oh oh not grandmothers.. sorry my new sister Jaba's house. lol.. didn't rhyme as well.