Old 06-22-2013, 04:29 AM
janRN

Anael, thank you for the garden pics. With my brown thumb, these are the only plants I can "grow"--I have a virtual garden!
I need some advice from all you gardeners. My neighbor has the most stunning rose bush. The buds and early blooms start out as yellow then change to peach to dark orange to almost red as they blossom. She trimmed it and gave me a large piece with a few roots on it. We planted it with lots of rose food and have been giving it lots of water everyday and have it staked straight. Do you think it will take or should I cut off another branch and try to root it some other way? She said she started hers a few years ago by just sticking it in the ground and now it's huge. You all have such beautiful flowers, hope someone can give me some advice so I don't end up with a brown stick sticking up in the yard! Thanks!

Bev, love all the blocks you've rec'd. This is an exciting week on this thread--looking forward to more MBs.

I should get lots of sewing done this week--it's supposed to be in the 90's and very humid. I'm not a "summer time gal" so will stay in the A/C and sew. MrJanRn & DS are putting a roof on a storage shed this morning already to try to beat the heat. Have a great week-end everyone.