Old 06-22-2013, 04:51 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Love all the chatter since I went to bed last night; gave me more to read this morning! Dublb, enjoyed every picture, so precious picture of your niece and her pillow; beautiful picture of crazy quilt blocks and oh.....the mystery blocks!!! Love the picture of all of them together. Yes, Dublb, I received the picture of house one.

Mirabelle, thanks for the update on ds. Have a good night's rest.

Anael, love how your garden spot grew; very inviting to want too step into it and rest a bit. Maybe to pretend to read a book while enjoying the outdoors...an extension of the house.

Carrie, my $$ would not stretch to get the $1500.00 she first suggested at the shop; nothing was set up in the shop, so it was like the old expression of buying a pig in a poke. No idea of what any desk was going to look like or work with the machines. Or that the factory would build one backwards to the sitting position of the one who is sewing. It's all pressed wood and three times as expensive as it should be in my book. But its probably the only sewing desk I will ever have for my machines, so I want one that fits right, and that we can use well with each machine. I sure hope we can agree on one that will and fit into our retired budget. I went on line and downloaded from Horne the ones I want to consider.

Stay safe, Janie. May the waters go down so you can get home. JanRN, stay cool. Going to try doing that myself today. GrannyQ, promise to remember thyself, and keep your strength up....in caring for dh. If I can help in any way, let me know. I am not that far away.