Old 06-22-2013, 04:51 AM
Elisabrat

oh no Nancia not crossing you off lists. no way no how. um you must owe something.. like a song to me, or perhaps a poem for Jaba or a .. something.. let me dig it up surely its there somewhere.. nope not in this pocket.. nope not under the couch where I happen to hide lots of things (found that out when we moved it).. um.. give me time girl.

Today we head out to Wyoming! Le grand adventures of Le Brat and her entourage" shall begin! El grumpo and the screaming cats seemed well.. less exciting. I am going to be positive and thrilled the entire way. I just know it. And promise to share how much fun it is after 12 hours in the car tonight when we dance our way into Salt Lake City. There is a story into itself. A how dumb is she story in fact. (surprise!). I went online smartly and booked my hotel! I got confirmation which I immediately tucked into a save me folder! I checked it out last night in order to put down the confirmation number on paper when we got there. Uh.. the dates are wrong on that? how could that be?? So I get this sinking feeling. I had wondered why they had already charged me. Usually they hold your number and charge you if you dont show up. well I sure didnt show up. it was for 2 weeks ago. Call get the Manager explain that I am an idiot and had not double checked the email. We will squeeze into their full hotel. For an extra 30.00 now that is an expensive mistake. lesson learned. check it, check it twice and my case have someone else double check my double check. sigh. boy did I feel stupid. (earned that one by the way). dumb bunny!