Old 06-22-2013, 05:50 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, Last night was my first on the CP in over a week...read over 20 pages of "chatter" and found out that I'm not the only one suffering with a "Bursitis"...I can finally walk without pain most of the time...if I do too much it starts to sneak up on me...I'm in the middle of physical therapy and it is helping tremendously...I couldn't take a step without pain before and now I can single step up 2 steps now..I couldn't do that before either...
My older sister was here for a visit and we cleaned out the garage...me on a rolling stool without arms... DH followed me around being my "legs" to carry out the uneeded "stuff" that had accumulated over 20 years...
The Attic will be done next after a short "spell" down south...DH wants to celebrate the 4th of July in NC...The little town of Calabash goes "all out" for all the Holidays...reminds me of times gone by years ago....
For some reason or other I was bogged down by all I had to do and still do and the oral surgery and work and my hip acting up I had to take a step back and drop out for a while....I have stopped starting new projects and will try to finish some older WIP's...The FWS is caling to me as I see the side triangles every once in awhile.
DH went to the post office to post my June MB to _______ this morning..I'll tell you a story about it after it's been posted by it's receiver...It was almost my downfall...
I'm so glad all of you have kept the "chatter" going...over 4500 posts...Amazing!!!
See you later...H.