View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 05:53 AM
barbarakibler23

Hello Ladies
You should all have a PM from me with the July birthday babies addresses. We have 6 birthday babies this coming up month! Wow two on the Independence Day! My sister's birthday is on July 4th also and when I was little I thought all the fireworks were for her! I was not sure what all the fuss was about! But now that I am older (and wiser) the fireworks are all about her she is a great sister!!!!

From what I have been hearing everyone is getting their packages in a timely manner...that is great! I know life can take hold of you and it is hard to think about anything else except the problems right ahead of you. I know with my past few months of deaths and now dealing with my parents (dad has been diagnosed with demensia) I am glad that I had all of my squares cut and most of them packaged and ready to go. that would be the best hint I can give you.....get everything cut...package them....address them....then I put the birthdate in the corner where the stamp goes so I can mail them out on time.

Hope everyone is doing well...looks like I missed a contest on Monday. I will have to make up for that soon. I am planning on a contest this Monday around 9pm....see you then.
Barb