Old 06-22-2013, 11:20 AM
gaiatender

I think there is a little confusion and I wouldn't want any misunderstandings. This is my third month participating on this board and I love it. The ONLY or most frustrating complaint I have is my (note, I said "my") inability to post pictures of the quilts I was sent. The three months include: 1) April for May - 2) May for June, partner CreatefourPaws Crazy Quilt, 3) June for July, partner Ljdugas31, Red, White & Blue Although I sent the first quilt for my partner, she had emergencies and was not able to return the favor. For the second quilt, really the first I received...I posted when I got the quilt. I also said I was unable to post pictures so my partner did it for me. Many people corresponded with her asking where she got her adornments and giving her compliments. A couple of days ago I received my third (red, white and blue) which I also acknowledged on this board. Our leader has been working with me to help me post my pictures. Apparently they are too big. I told her I did not receive the first quilt. I guess there was also someone else who didn't received theirs. A couple of you lovely ladies requested my address so you could make a quilt. Please...don't. Although it is one of the nicest gestures...I want to continue as I have. Learning so much about my skills (or lack of), plus getting so many ideas from you all. I received a PM I don't understand so I thought I'd try to clarify by restating what I have already said. Thank you for being you are. Have a lovely weekend. Thank you for sharing and teaching me. Donna (gaiatender).