Old 06-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Cogito

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Cindy, I am so sorry for not clarifying that it was her second partner. You did send her a beautiful quilt in May. It was so thoughtless of me not to make that clear and I hope that you will forgive me for my error in judgement. You are such a valued member of our group and I never, ever want to cause you any hurt or anger due to my stupid oversight. Please accept my heartfelt apology and don't leave us! I feel awful.
Krystyna,
You do an absolute fabulous job as hostess! We are all human....that being said I have to mention that when I read the previous posts regarding the missing doll quilts my immediate realizations were:
1. She must have had 2 partners this month ( I judged that by the wording Krystyna used even if it wasn't immediately obvious
2. There is no way it would be createfourpaws she is talking about because she has been active and has been participating wonderfully.

So.....createfourpaws....I am so sorry this was upsetting to you. I am sure I would have felt the same had I been in your shoes and not realized the fact of 2 partners. And Krystyna, I have been participating on several swaps in QB and I want to emphasize again you do a fabulous job and I am sure I speak for everyone on this board swap that we so appreciate you!!!!!!!

I do still think it is important to "call out" those that are not abiding by the very few, generous rules that we have. When those who sign up do not follow these simple rules it is disrespectful to the entire swap group and jeopardizes future swaps. therefore I wholeheartedly support what you do Krystyna. It was just an unfortunate misunderstanding in this instance.

Last edited by Cogito; 06-22-2013 at 12:48 PM.