Old 06-22-2013, 12:47 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Cogito View Post
Krystyna,
You do an absolute fabulous job as hostess! We are all human....that being said I have to mention that when I read the previous posts regarding the missing doll quilts my immediate realizations were:
1. She must have had 2 partners this month ( I judged that by the wording Krystyna used even if it wasn't immediately obvious
2. There is no way it would be createfourpaws she is talking about because she has been active and has been participating wonderfully.

So.....createfourpaws....I am so sorry this was upsetting to you. I am sure I would have felt the same had I been in your shoes and not realized the fact of 2 partners. And Krystyna, I have been participating on several swaps in QB and I want to emphasize again you do a fabulous job and I am sure I speak for everyone on this board swap that we so appreciate you!!!!!!!

Yes Krystana does an excellent job. I grateful for her being a excellent hostess. Yes we are all humans, and all has be corrected.

My biggest mistake was not waiting before venting on the board. I am here and will be happy to help in anyway possible.