Old 06-22-2013, 02:16 PM
BuzzinBumble

Default Wonderful day!

Krystyna you can't keep calling it a "thing" - It is a fabulous sampler in embroidery and I love it and am putting it in my kitchen!
Y'all I don't know how she did it, being as how this month was so totally crazy for her, but Krystyna sent me two really great minis.
The first is a rag quilt, but one like I've never seen - with NY Beauty like circles sewn together in a squiggly pattern. It is terrific and now I want to try one! The quilting is so cool that I am not sure if I want to wash it as apparently you do with rag quilts. I adore the fabrics.
And the second little quilt is so wonderful - and embroidery sampler with some of my very favorite themes: A bee! A country house on a high hill with a weeping willow tree and alphabet! And the cutest darn chickens! I did start to cry when I pulled it out. Happy crying Krystyna, happy crying.

Thank you for being such a fun partner - you made the month great!
So here are the pics.
Attached Thumbnails 2013-06-22-sampler-quilt-rwb-quilt-krystyna.jpg   2013-06-22-rwb-squiggly-quilt-krystyna.jpg   2013-06-22-sampler-quilt-krystyna-top.jpg   2013-06-22-sampler-quilt-krystyna-middle.jpg   2013-06-22-sampler-quilt-krystyna-bottom.jpg  

2013-06-22-sampler-quilt-krystyna.jpg