View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 02:24 PM
mermaid

Originally Posted by maryellen2u View Post
I have a Pfaff 2144 which I have enjoyed for years. I am continually being challenged and learning new things so that's the most important thing. I have a huge collection (Can you say a bazillion?) of free and purchased embroidery designs. I want to know if there is a way of storing and organizing them so that a picture of the stitch out is visible. I waste so much time shuffling through my designs, clicking on the choice and then waiting for it to come up in my 3D software. What do you do to see what each design in your collection actually is? Thank you for giving me your help and ideas.
I Love the Embrilliance Thumbnailer and made a screen shot of some of my designs displayed in a folder. This will give you an idea of what you see when you open a folder, a zip, or just what your desktop or Documents page will look like---depending on where you store designs. I save mine to MY DOCUMENTS, and then sort into category folders. Hope you find a program you really like![ATTACH=CONFIG]420560[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails thumbnails.jpg