View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 08:15 PM
queenof2802

Thank you girls. I too am praying for that job. The hours that I am keeping now are crazy. I am hardly home by 9 on Mondays. Tuesdays are set aside for weekly dinner at my parents. Wed is church. Thrusday home by 530. Fridays not home until 7. Have to work some Saturdays. My playtime is nearly null!

Today I was planning to spend the day sewing. I didn't. Cleaned the cabinets in the kitchen. Vacuumed my little swimming pool. Floated for about an hour or so. Date night with my daddy. We went to his childhood church for their annual barbecue. This was the 57th year. He told stories of the first one. He was almost 10. Now that my grandparents are gone as most of the founding members, it just isn't the same. The women's group used to have a monthly quilting bee 10 months out of the year. They would auction off each quilt. Some would bring hundreds of dollars. All of the money went back in to the church. Now there are no quilts. The "general store" has yard sale items in it. The food was delicious.