Old 06-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Been there done that with other swaps but it is not a fun thing to go through. It most likely has nothing to do with you but it is hard not to internalize especially if there is no acknowledgement.

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
I can understand how you - Cindy - could get upset. Something similar has happened to me on another swap here on QB. I worked long and hard and sent the required item. Never got a PM that it was received, but I had checked the confirmation from the PO and it had been delivered. Then there was a very short, "I got it" kind of response posted on the thread and a general "thank you". Not the kind of words that tell me, Wow, this is neat/great/beautiful, just I got it, thank you and no picture. Makes me wonder if all my time was actually worth it. THen I sent a second package with some things I had not included in the first package - and confirmation says it was delivered, not a word otherwise. Made me make a very hard decision on staying or not, just as you were thinking of. We can jump to all sorts of conclusions and sometimes, we're wrong. I am probably wrong in thinking my partner didn't like the work I did, but I'm not opening that can of worms - I will just stay here and watch...