Old 06-23-2013, 05:00 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle....playing with colored pencils is a good way to be creative and rest your shoulder. I don't know how you approach values in color, but the mystery quilt I just got had a list of fabrics by their name and then a scanned picture it that showed their values real plain. A cream I would have pegged as light showed up as a medium. What a lot I have to learn.
Carrie...like the others, your quilt, your choice about the quilting. Looks like you will soon have this one done.
Anael...you are so full of surprises! How long have you been training this bird?
JanRN...the box of orphans arrived yesterday and for the life of me, I'm not sure why most of them wound up in the box in the closet! You do beautiful work! I think I will be sorting through them before anyone else sees them and take my choice first. ....And I found the MB! It was actually on my sewing table but there was an error in it I hadn't seen before so I was sure it was the first block I had done and put aside because it was totally wrong. I have ripped and pinned and will have it back together as it should be and in the mail. Glad I didn't have to make it all over again. It was challenging.