Old 06-23-2013, 06:02 AM
Elisabrat

love both of those Jaba and Dabbler! Great looking and excuse ME but those would look good on my table thank you very much. Send immediately.

next: Le Grand Adventures of le Brat and her entourage: We pulled out at 8 am yesterday! made it with a loud choir of three cats who expressed their extreme sadness for leaving our home in the woods. Very loudly to ensure we didnt miss a single note they even hit high notes unheard of before to the human ear. Little angels they were! We made it 20 minutes down the path to a new beginning when my dear sweet man looks at me and says.. you remembered my back pack right? uh what? I packed the entire front house my bathroom which btw had half his stuff in it. I said her is the key you can walk through he didnt. he wanted to leave. so... we turn around and go back to the house to get his stuff which I had kindly said have it fed x over night to jaba's and buy a new shirt and undies along the way. NOOOOO.. soo El GRUMPO EMERGES and is very displeased I did not get his stuff and well I am silent. oh joy great start. singing cats still. we get back get his things people are up wanting to chat pull out at.. 9 am now. oh great. now we are starting late. shoot. so the next thing up is .. singing cats.excuse me 1/2 hour into it one gave up.. one never sang to begin with. one is letting us know he wants to go home NOW. for the next hour. Then we smoothly traveled along for the next 12 hours occassional bouts of singing not too bad. Nevada was prettier than I expected in a very stark way? It grew on me, not enough to move there but it grew on me. We arrive in Salt lake at 11:20 cant find the hotel. call syri! she cant find the hotel either. argh! so.. I call the hotel .. the guy starts to give directions that well if you knew the area were not driving at 11:20 for your 14th hour and the lights are all blurring and those STUPID orange fix the highway cones are not everywhere saying drive right through the slot here! like cattle gates but only scarier. The man says things are blurring. Super great news! we find finally la quinta! get in the driveway I go in.. sorry wrong La Quinta. WTHell so we drive some more til amazngly we found the hotel. the lady has a brand new off the plane from India accent. I cant understand her at all. She is snarling at me. I am ready to snarl at her. I don't pat the brat on the back. We get the cats head into the hotel they start SCREAMING at the top of their lungs oh my god if i could have turned and run I would have. We try to rush to the elevator they are seriously at the top of their little lungs.. and they shut up for the elevator but start again in the hallway El Grumpo is saying open the damned door quick open it well it unlocks but its so heavy I cant push it open and argh pirates.. he has to we let the cats out the one still screams oh hell.. 4 minutes or eternity which ever came first he shuts up and its 12:15 tada we are alive. hadnt had dinner. the plug in cooler didnt work. everything we had in the cooler was roasted. super! so no food for le brat. I am off to explore the breakfast grab some fruit hopefully and then we hit the road again.. I am excited about more singing. for 9 hours if not more the way El Grumpo drives. Wish me luck. ps its my fault we got lost last night too, who knew!