View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 10:26 AM
NanaCsews2

Originally Posted by MartiMorga View Post
I have two - both Baby Locks. An Ellisimo and an Ellegante. I love them both. I got the Ellisimo for Christmas and tried to sell my Ellegante, no one wants to pay what I SHOULD have traded it in for. Now I use both, 1 is embroidering while I am sewing on the other. I think the investment I made was well worth it. I love the embroidery I can do with it and love the way they sew. I ALSO love to do hand embroidery, and as Lisa_wanna-be said, the stem stich or outline stitch are simple, very easy to do and would do you just as well. Check out the tutes she mentioned. But if you ever decide on a embroidery machine, I don't think you will be sorry. Happy Sewing.
We think a little alike. I have the Ellegante, would love to sell it along with all the designs, feet, etc. (I would even throw in tons of thread) but who will pay what it is worth? Plus, I still do not have the dollars to get the Ellisimo I desperately would love to have, and keep the Ellegante both because I won't give it away. If I did end up with both, I know I would have worse guilt than I do over the existing stash I have that will take many years to go through. I know I would use both, but without a job to take away some of the guilt, I keep enjoying the Ellegante. I believe it may end up being my last big expense with this quilting and sewing addiction I have.