Old 06-24-2013, 03:31 AM
mirabelle

GgaL - congrats on finding your missing MB, can't wait to see what you make with JanRN's blocks. Keep us posted on your progress.

QNS - More beautiful pics of your wonderful garden and a scrumptious pie, yummo

Anael - Me thinks Kitty needs a new name, Killer just doesn't seem to fit and another gorgeous Sylvia's block, now I really have to get my act together don't I..

Oksewglad - thank you for your kind words, some would say I am obsesses not prolific

QuiltE - mmmm diagonal colour setting,,with all these ideas I am getting more confused, but it's not hard to confuse me. I plan on white background as I think cream would look a little muddy against those bright fabrics. Did you leave any pie????

Honchey - big wave hello, hope things are getting better for you.

Carriem - I am TRYING not to overdo it, I didn't set foot inside my sewing room till 3pm today which must be a record for me. Although I do have to get back to my quilting as our Show and Tell is looming next month and I want to get one more quilt finished. Lots of pain killers might help

JeanieG - I have downloaded most of Bonnie's patterns and have them in their own folder, yes I do agree her instructions are the best.

Now for my news for the day, had to visit with the dietician today and guess what I have managed (don't know how) to lose 2.6 kilos or 5.4 lbs in a month ( I bet I find them again)