Old 06-24-2013, 04:05 AM
meanmom

I got to spend most f the day sewing yesterday. I should have been cleaning the house but decided the h--- with it. I got most of a Tardis quilt my nephew is paying me to make FMQ. (tardis is from DR Who) I used an entire 500 yard spool of thread plus some of another color. I ran out of black thread so I figured it was time for bed. Hopefully I will finish quilting today ad get the label and binding done another day. I am anxious to start a new project.
My dad is pretty much no longer drinking anything. We are putting drops of water in his mouth with a syringe. Someone is spending the night every night to be with my mom. We are also cooking for my mom to save her the stress. I have been going over late morning since that works best for all of us. I end up eating lunch there every day. Not exactly diet friendly choices. I have started to pack my own lunch.
Cindy A you said you don't like brown rice. Have you tried brown jasmine rice? My family would never eat brown rice until I started making that kind. Trying to eat healthy. It is hard when I am constantly on the run. Heading to my spinning class today. Hopefully can make it to several classes this week.