View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:02 AM
lovngrandma

mine will be going out, on the 3rd, my postman and i had a difference of opionin, i get fabric in envelopes all the time and now they willnot mail any fabric are envelopes that are bulky , and i got them as flat as possible unless they are in a bubble envelope, so u will be gitting your block in a bubble envelope, i created, and some will get them ina small one, so sorry but mine will need to be ironed i am sure, i think the postal serviceneeds to be the same all over , like universal not one one ay and another this way, egads im so frustrated i spe2 hours talking and comllaining in 3 days over my mail, going out to one person, this is redicuous i told her i have 30 envlopes to mail just like this and she said if any ar enot in bubble envelopes she will sedn them back, so i complained and hubby took a picture of my wall hanging that is missing , well MIA in the mail for over 3 months, and tole her to put an all points bulitin out fo rit , look in lost bins and so forth, for it, im mad and want it and i will put all my blocks in bubbles and i want them delivered to the boxes ofthe intended not in the lost bins, gosh i was on a roll and hubby said man i think i will go fishing let u cool down, i was wanting to knowck heads and get my point across ,not right, at all, --- ok i will get off my soap box now and go back to sewing and get something done, talk to u sweet ladies later, and im a working away on all i need to do every day