Old 06-24-2013, 06:56 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

mirabelle--just don't send those kilos this way, okay? I believe there's a balance to life and for every kilo lost some one gains. I'd like to be on the loosing end on this particular matter! Oh and yes your fabrics call for white. Remember drugs only mask the pain--as she pops another daily dose of naproxen. FYI DH thinks Ive got a thing going with the chiro--another appointment today!

Anael--love the blue in the Sylvia block. Glad you share your eye candy with us!

QNS--love the Of Mice and Men reference! You're welcome for the rain. Just sprinkled yesterday. Maybe what's coming up from SW Iowa will dissipate before it gets here. We can only hope. I bet I missed out on the pie.

Just stopped to answer phone--our wandering son in distant lands had 5 minutes with DH and with me. Bad echo on transmission, but good to hear his voice.

QE--I double checked. You're right--your friend/neighbor is also signed up for trip. I hope you have been on your best behavior--I may get the real story

No more sit down time--have to get my MB sent to the great state of ...................... Take care all of you. You may not hear from me for a couple of weeks now. Hopefully I can stop and catch a glimpse of the MB before we leave.