Old 06-24-2013, 09:18 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Lots of pie left for you and all!! ... good but too sweet for me to want a lot of it!!!
Though I think DDamsel went back for seconds .... or more?

MiraB
... Obseessed? Prolific? or Possessed? Whatever, you create some pretty impressive things ... and I am sure you are itching to get that shoulder back in quilting order! How is it doing? and have you been resisting "enough" to let it get better? Definitely white for your Sylvia, though I had wondered if you might be coming up with something else. Congratulations on your Loss!! ... don't let those sticky things come back home!

Anael ... another beautiful Sylvia! Perhaps it should be KissyKitty?

OKSGlad ... Great that you'll meet John and Nancy. You'll soon discover that he is quite a story teller!! I "think" he'll be kind in any stories about me!!! Any other Canucks heading over with you? Have a grand trip!!!!

CarrieM ... oh oh another injured quilter!

As for me ... I keep praying no quilting casualty for me!
I've been down that road many-a-time!

Got tired of doing practice FMQ ... so yesterday took a piece of printed fabric and went at it for a "real" project. It'll finish as 38" square, so can use as a table topper ... or more likely I will use it as a big placemat for two, if you understand what I mean? Not perfect by any means ... I'd be zooming along and happy, then all of a sudden, OOPS!

Sooooooooo ...... what do you do to slick up your quilting surface. I have the plexi extension around the base of the machine. I feel as though all is sliding fine, then all of a sudden it feels as though I skid on it. I know part is practice ...............

Thoughts? Suggestions?