Old 06-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

So ... hubby went out to the pharmacy and I don't know why but he decided to go to the post office to see if I had a package ... and I'm so glad he did!

The first thing I saw when I opened the box were two GINORMOUS bags of labels! I think Lara must have gone cruising the mall with scissors. Mama mia! I'm ready to stitch! I honestly got teary eyed over them. It was overwhelming!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420915[/ATTACH]

THEN I saw that she sent along a marvelous book Small Quilts ... which I will dive into later tonight ... more waterworks ...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]420916[/ATTACH]

I saw a package at the bottom wrapped in the most delightful flowered wrapping paper and when I opened it, well, I can't even describe how I felt. There is a little Gypsy trailer and in front of it are the exact replicas of my pups, Feeney and Daisy! How did she do it. I am amazed and so touched. Look!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420917[/ATTACH]

And they're in a little red wagon, which is something I saved from the flood

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420918[/ATTACH]

I opened Lara's card and then was completely overwhelmed. I had mentioned to her that I missed the crystal door knobs that had been in my house. What a beautiful, kind and thoughtful woman she is. Look at the little knob on the camper!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420919[/ATTACH]

And here's the back ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420923[/ATTACH]

By the way, the quilt is perfectly square. My photo doesn't show it as I had it on the grass.

And if that wasn't enough ... she sent an adorable, funny postcard and matching earrings!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420921[/ATTACH]

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Lara, you are one in a million!
Attached Thumbnails labels.jpg   small-quilts.jpg   dsci0001.jpg   dsci0003.jpg   dsci0002.jpg  

earrings-postcard.jpg   dsci0004.jpg