Old 06-24-2013, 08:09 PM
owlvamp

Received blocks from catpawski .Thank you!

Mine ------ -------6 sets 6 twist
1. Jamimclaugh ---6 sets 6 twist
2. quiltingdragon - 6 sets 6 twist
3. ljdugas31 ------- 6 sets 6 twist (Received)
4. frizzymama13 -- 6 sets 6 twist (Received)
5. kele ------------- 5 sets
6. catpawski ------- 6 sets 4 twist (Received)
7. wendiq ---------- 6 sets (Received)
8. charlotte37830 - 5 sets 2 twist (Received)
9. Granchris ------- 6 sets (Received)
10. fmhall2 -------- 6 sets
11.Stitch124 ------ 5 sets (Received)
12. CyndyK -------- 6 sets.
13. Annaquilts ----- 6 sets 6 twist
14. GagaSmith ---- 6 sets

I do agree with fussy cutting them. I wouldn't want a back end of nothing. But there are people out there that doesn't mind. I can tighten the rope on this and start sending some of there blocks back if enough complain about it. I however in the rules state to fussy cut. But I think where the problem lies is that when the blocks are cut the fabric is in half and just because one side comes out right the other does not. Something is always cut off. So picking fabric with the right size print is the key. When I sort all the blocks I count and recount and make sure everyone doesn't get their blocks back. I however don't always examine each block. I can only hope each one of you send in the blocks correct. I do count to make sure I have the right amount from each of you.
So Please fussy cut your blocks. Send in what you would want to get back. Yes I've seen a lot of floral coming through in the last swap. Was going to say something but figured would wait for the next swap. There is so many wonderful fabrics out there we just need to explore and get them. I want the swap to be fun for everyone so I try not to be to hard.