Old 06-24-2013, 08:26 PM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by PghPat View Post
This is my very most difficult part of quilting...even after 3 years quilting. I know I'm still a newbie but no matter how many years I don't think that part will ever come easy.

I want to make a quilt with just 2 fabrics. I have already chosen one fabric that jumped out into my arms....LOL...even tho it was never one of my favorite colors. It is a beautiful bright lime green and white...big floral print. It might sound wild but it is very soft looking. I took a picture but it looks gold on the picture. I don't know what color to put with it. I originally planned on using white but then I am afraid there would not be enough contrast being there is so much white in the first fabric.

Please give me your input and suggestions. I have learned sooo much from all you wonderful quilters. I get stressed when I have a day that time runs out and I haven't looked at the board. Most of the quilts I have made I have copied color schemes, for the most part, from your quilts.

Thanks bunches, Pat
Pinks are pretty with lime green. Turquoise or purple is pretty. Black would probably look good