Old 06-25-2013, 03:53 AM
Bneighbor

Originally Posted by chairjogger View Post
My dishes are done..mainly to cook dinner again.Laundry is done, I can prove that for the mountain on the couch. Ground level..I keep my drapes shut..bi-level house. Grandkids toys out for days without them here..no I don'have the one and 18-month olds pick up..grandma's house is fun..not a teaching place for the amount of time I have to take off quilting ! I do not like dead lines.self imposed or by request.

You described my house, except without the children's toys--dog toys instead. Hubby wants socks, well those are in the laundry basket in the spare room-- underwear too-- fold them while you are in there if that is important to you. There are 4 baskets in there to fold--git-r-done! Dishes are done, bathrooms--- well the health department would not give it the white glove, but then , I did not invite them in. Deadlines? I enjoy the swishing noise they make as they fly by!
Truly, when you look deep, our houses may not be magazine cover ready, but it is lived in by people who enjoy life. I will get the laundry folded, the bathrooms will be cleaned, the house will sparkle, but not today.