View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Lisa_wanna_b_quilter

Here is our finished product of Black and White Traditional Blocks with a Modern Twist. I could not be happier with the quilt.

Roda, your Dresden plates are beyond perfect. I have no idea how it is even possible to get a circle so perfectly round.

Judy, the log cabins done in those wonderful black and white prints remind me of bar graphs or a bar code. The fabric choices make a wonderful modern twist on one of the most traditional blocks out there.

Pat, thank you for you Sues and Sams. They are always one of my favorite blocks. The background you chose with the soft grey feathers is beautiful.

Kelly, the stars you added are lovely. All of the fabric in the stars are great, but I have to say the one with the sort of hound's-tooth/plaid combo is my favorite. Somehow the fabric reminds me of 1950's men's suits and when it is paired with the funky granite looking background it gives off the perfect vibe.

Thanks to all of you for working on this project. It's been tons of fun. Keep me in mind if any of you want to work on another project. I'm up for it.
Attached Thumbnails 101_3337.jpg   101_3339.jpg   101_3340.jpg   101_3341.jpg