Old 06-25-2013, 05:44 PM
JanieW

thanks everyone for all your good thoughts. I'm surprised to hear you got the news in Oz, Karen. It was really bad. Some places in Calgary will take 10 years or so to get back to normal. It is still bad in High River (aptly named!) Unfortunately 3 people died, one of them rescuing a friend.

The storm we had tonight wasn't as bad as predicted, lots of noise, some rain and no hail. Yay.

Just got a call that we are getting company for Canada Day on July 1. The good news is that we will partake in the ethnic food booths if they get the venue cleaned up from last week's flood.

Here are the blocks that I got this month from QNS. They are called All Ways. The green one has Springtime in the Rockies and the red one reminds me very much of a barn. I love them, QNS. Thank you so much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]421149[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]421150[/ATTACH]

The storm is over, the sun is peaking out and I am going to bed. If I wait til it gets dark, that is around midnight so that's not going to happen.

Good luck on your adventure tomorrow, QNS. I hope you get your tables and machines all sorted out.

Night all!
Attached Thumbnails qns-003.jpg   qns-002.jpg